Tours from Limassol
The second largest town in Cyprus and a large cosmopolitan resort, Limassol lies between two great kingdoms of antiquity – Curium to the west and Amathus to the east.
Limassol offers a wide choice of hotels located along the sea coast; the tourist area encompasses restaurants of all kinds, nightclubs, cafes, bars and water sports from the beaches. A few kilometres from Limassol is the Watermania water park ideal for families. Near to Limassol (20 minutes drive) lies Pissouri Bay with its uncrowded beaches, dazzling clear waters, perfect for a relaxing holiday and yet within easy reach of Limassol, Paphos and the mountain villages.
TOURS FROM LIMASSOL – SCHEDULE VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 2020
- MONDAY: Nicosia & Larnaca
- TUESDAY: Blue Lagoon Boat Trip (Latchi)
- WEDNESDAY: Grand Tour (Troodos Mountain, Kykkos Monastery, Lefkara & Omodos village)
- THURSDAY: Paphos & Kourion
- FRIDAY: Mountain villages of Agros & Kakopetria Blue Lagoon Boat Trip (Latchi)
- SATURDAY: Grand Tour (Troodos Mountain, Kykkos Monastery, Lefkara & Omodos villages) Akamas Jeep Safari & Blue Lagoon Boat Trip (western Cyprus)
- SUNDAY: Ayia Napa for swimming & (optional boat trip) Troodos Jeep Safari
- Tours will only operate if enough participants, therefore may be cancelled at any time
- Entrance fees to sites, museums /castles are not included and payable locally except Kourion.
- Entrance fees for children under 12 are free of charge
- Visits to holy places (churches & monasteries), knees & shoulders should be covered
- Always wear comfortable shoes
Tour Descriptions, see below.