Budapest is a city of contrasting halves, set proudly on the banks of the rippling Danube. Buda on the west bank is the old medieval town standing on Castle Hill an area of cobbled steeds, quaint shops and pretty alleyways. Across the river to the modern Pest Bank of the city, you will find wide avenues, shopping streets and magnificent buildings like the Hungarian Parliament, the State Opera House and St. Stephens Basilica.
Enjoy the grandeur (and a cake 0r two!) of one of the many coffee houses that have retained all the opulence of their past. Combine the beauty of Buda with the history of Pest and you have an unforgetable leisure break destination.
Chronos Leisure Break
- Return Air Ticket Larnaca – Budapest – Larnaca
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation at a selected hotel
- Optional tours
Combine your Stay
Plus Vienna. Fly to Vienna at the end of this tour. For more details on Vienna click here:
- Return Air Ticket Larnaca - Budapest - Larnaca
- 3 nights Hotel Accommodation at a selected 5, 4 or 3 star hotel
- Sightseeing of Budapest - 3 hours Duration Passing by the Parliament you cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on Buda side, where you visit the Fishermans Bastion and Matthias Church. Later on to City Park to Heroes Square. Passing by the Opera House and St. Stephens Cathedral.
- Parliament - 1 hour duration
- Szentendre - 4.5 hours duration
- Royal Tour - 4.5 hours duration
- Budapest by night - 4 hours duration
- Danube tour - 10 hours duration
- Lake Balaton, Herend - 9 hours duration
- Puszta Tour - 8 hours duration