Jordan Dead Sea Wellness- 4 Days
Dead Sea Spa Break Jordan.
Visit the Dead Sea Jordan for a truly amazing experience. Why not extend your stay after your private tour of Jordan. Or if you are looking for just a spa break, the Dead Sea is simply unique. A natural wonder in itself with buoyant waters enabling one to float in it’s saline waters which has ten times more salt than regular sea water. The high salt and mineral content along with the mud from it’s shore have many healing benefits.
Regular departures to Amman from Larnaca or Paphos
DAY 1: Private Transfer from Amman Airport to hotel of your choice at the Dead Sea.
DAY 2 & 3: Days free at leisure to relax and rejuvenate at the lowest point on earth. Float in the mineral rich salty waters, apply mud from the banks of the sea to benefit and heal any skin problems, muscle aches, back pain, arthritis and much more.
DAY 4: Private Transfer to Amman airport for departure.
Or Stay as long as you like! The choice is yours.
Other interesting sites nearby are:
- Bethany Beyond The Jordan (The site where John The Baptist baptized Jesus Christ on the River Jordan)
- Madaba (known as the city of Mosaics)
- Mount Nebo (the resting place of Moses) with panoramic view of the Jordan valley
- Dead Sea Landscapes – A location of many award winning photographers!
If you are planning to stay for a longer duration, it is possible to take a private tour to:
- Petra – UNESCO heritage site
- Wadi Rum – 4×4 tour of the desert
- Amman City Tour – with ancient site of Jerash
More Info on Dead Sea:
The Dead Sea water does not exit from this area, it only evaporates during the dry summer season. Located at the very lowest point on earth and surrounded by mountains, causes the mud-rich combination of minerals which is great for healing ailments, psoriasis, acne and even cellulite. For this reason the Dead Sea is known as the largest free spa on earth!
There are many hotels dotted along the shores with great spa facilities and variety of treatments.
Prices are on request