Full Day Jeep Tour from Protaras, Ayia Napa, Larnaca
This is an opportunity to explore the Troodos mountains view and experience some of Cyprus’ wildest landscapes not often visited by tourists. This journey will last all day and bring you through vineyards, pine forests and traditional mountain villages. This adventurous itinerary uses a synthesis of small asphalt roads and well-maintained dirt – tracks to bring Nature and Culture combined. The task is to show the finest and most real side of Cyprus and arrange connection with local people.
This Jeep Safari tour from Protaras offers:
- 4×4 on-road/0ff road adventure through the most diverse and rapidly changing landscapes in Cyprus
- Visit Kouris dam, the largest water dam in Cyprus for amazing views and photos.
- Short walk through Lofou village with narrow streets, spectacular views and great stone architecture. Have the chance to visit a traditional Kafenion to try a Cyprus coffee.
- Check out a fantastic natural wonder, a 20m mountain waterfall with ice cold water cascading down a rocky cliff. This paradise like spot, with its lush vegetation and cool spring waters will relax both your body and soul.
- Drive through the Mesa Potamos forest following the river upstream. In an idyllic setting you will have the opportunity to take amazing photographs. There’s a chance of a small mini-trek (optional) through the forest on the way to the river.
- Visit Omodos Village the main village in the Limassol Wine growing area and stroll around the cobbled streets. Visit the impressive vintage wooden wine press Linos, a stunning medieval artifact. Alternatively you may visit the Monastery of the Holy Cross, established by Saint Helena in year 327 ad.