Winter Cave Dwellers Jeep Safari – half day
Cave dwellers Jeep Safari
June 2023 – November 2023 –
Daily including weekends
Morning or Afternoon tours daily. On Sundays only morning tour
Explore the unspoiled East Coast National Park of Konnos in Protaras area in this unforgettable half day Jeep Safari.
The tour begins with a stop at the famous bridge of love a Nature bridge in Ayia Napa. Many expressed it is difficult to find although Its location is not. Get the opportunity to walk across the bridge as deemed good luck and if lucky enough sea the family of seals leaving n a nearby cave.
Continue this off-road journeyto reach the famous Sea Caves (Palatia or the Palace of Caves). For those who are brave at heart this is a popular destination that wishes to take a dive into the depths of the Sea Cave crystal clear waters.
Trip further continues to the top of Cape Greko. A ten minute treck to the top of this crest which is the most Eastern Point of Europe, reveals a 360° of spectacular views of the Mediterranean sea as far as an eye can see.
A quick stop for photo shooting at the natural bridge of Koraka and then off to a hidden cave which was originally used as a church by the locals but now is the diver’s paradise. On top basking the sun the blue and white chapel of Agii Anargiri to replace the cave below.
Eventually arriving at the beautiful bay of Konnos. simply sit back at the beautifully located café and take it all in.
The adventure continues to the Mythical cave of Cyclopes and finish off at the very unique little church of Ayii Saranta (40 Martyrs). Church is so secluded that even the locals find it hard to locate.
Next stop at the unique Ayia Napa Sculpture park, which hosts countless statues. Many artists from around the world have donated sculptures in the name of peace to Cyprus. The Sculpture Park offers cultural enrichment and is an awesome opportunity for photos. it is one of the most important cultural works on the whole island.
Drinks will be available for purchase along the way.
- adults €50 per person
- children 12+ €35
- infants up to 2 free
- baby seat €20
- seat in tour together with other english speaking travelers
- please wear comfortable shoes
- Itinerary of excursions is subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions.
- All indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
- Take cash with you for refreshments along the way
- Approx: 4 hours tour (Plus journey time to and from excursion)
Pick up times:
- from Protaras between 08.00 to 08.15 and
- from Ayia Napa between 08.30 to 08.45hrs
- Pick up and drop off at the place of residence or agreed pick up point.
- Transportation (on- and off-road) in 4×4 Land Rover Defender with driver/guide.
- Local taxes
- drinks or refreshments